Ed4Online wants to help you ensure your employees meet continuing education requirements. Ed4Online creates and develops courses in association with subject matter experts in the field of health and human services. Our courses are approved by National approving organizations such as: NBCC, ASWB, and NAADAC. We are also approved to offer CE hours for specific topics by NAB.
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC): Ed4Online, Provider #6625, is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for programs that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP™ is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- The Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC): Ed4Online, Provider #126400.
- The Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB): Ed4Online, Provider #1319, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Ed4Online maintains responsibility for the program. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
- Texas Board of Licensed Professional Counselors: Ed4Online, Provider #1739.
- Florida CE Broker: Ed4Online, Provider #50-16567, has been approved by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
- National Association of Long Term Care Boards (NAB): See programs for approval #.
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET): Ed4Online has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, Ed4Online has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of the Accredited Provider status, Ed4Online is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for courses and programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
If you have any questions about Ed4Online's CE approval we can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or by calling 727-824-7800.